Saturday, February 07, 2009

Misunderstood

Ever feel like nobody gets you? They listen, they hear you but they still walk away wondering what in the world your talking about. This is pretty much how I spend most of my life - being misunderstood. I was always the black sheep in my family - thinking differently and wanting different things than everyone else. I feel like nobody gets me.
This week I have been in a real funk. Just on edge and to be honest - kinda mean and grouchy.
Maybe it was just that built up stress from the week before or something - but I just felt..MAD!
I don't really know why so maybe I don't understand me either!
I am going to try to get back to center this weekend and just calm down! But, I just feel like I can't get my point across and apparently I am told that subtlety just doesnt cut it and you need to be blunt for people to get you. I shouted something angry and ugly back at that comment. Poor hubby...his wife seems to be the devil this week.
Grrrrr........Grrrrr......Happy Saturday and Happy weekend and here's hoping you are not in a mean evil rude misunderstood mood like me.