Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thirteen Recipes I cannot wait to try out...

Well, as we have been in a bit of a lull here at the firm I have had more time than usual to peruse the Internet. I have wandered to many a place some I have enjoyed and will go back and some that I went 'What?!' and clicked the X. I have come to love many a new blog. I have found new fun games and quizzes to take. I have learned new things and got new ideas. I have shopped (shh!!). And I have frequented Martha Stewarts recipes and Kraft.com among others and while sitting at my desk with my mouth watering I have dreamed of making some of these delicious dishes. Now I am not much of a cook typically but do enjoy making new dishes and I love following a recipe! Here are my 13 Recipes I cannot wait to try!

1. Chicken Italiano Skillet 2. Farmer's Market Squash Saute'
3. Mini Taco Bowls 4. Creamy Salsa Dip 5. Salsa Roll-ups 6. Sun Dried Tomato and Garlic Dip 7. Chicken Tetrazzini

8. Pasta Cake

9. Baked Gemelli with Spinach, Ricotta, and Prosciutto

10. Raspberry-Lime Freeze

11. Spinach and Brie Chicken with Tomato Orzo

12. Avocado Enchiladas

13. Winter Smoothie

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!