Friday, July 25, 2008

Big accomplishments...Little time

Well, maybe not a big accomplishment to you....Today at lunch I attempted to include a bit of shopping into my little hour of freetime. I grabbed a quick lunch and then ran into Ross to cruise their Home Decor accessories hoping to find a few jewels. Well I really lucked out with a great find in my short amount of time! I found two curtain rods that matched (this can be hard to come by in discount stores!) and they are really cute and exactly the bargain I was hoping to snag. On my way to the register I stumbled across a great rug for our guest bath for only 8 dollars! Score! It was a great mini trip and I will be glad to have those items out of our way so I can concentrate of my fabric and headboard materials tomorrow.

we had a bit of an issue with our hot water heater this morning (issue meaning it wasn't hot or heating the water) and we had to call in a maintenance order with our property manager. The Owner is meeting us there this afternoon after work - hopefully he will be able to fix and it won't cut into our shopping tomorrow. Of course we have plenty of things we can be working on around the house!

TTYL