Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thirteen things on my desk

I bet you are saying to yourself, "She has really run dry on ideas as she is getting ready to list 13 things on her desk". Well, friends....I promise that if I have nothing better next week I will consider retirement. But for today here are 13 things that have a home at my desk.


1. My Brighton clock my Mom gave me last Christmas

2. My giant red clothespin

3. Suave "juice tangerine" lotion

4. Kyle and I's engagement photo

5. Tile samples

6. Sherwin Williams paint samples

7. Quartz countertop samples

8. Trash paper

9. A hardhat



10. Gum11. My Cell Phone
12. Color Boards

13. A Brick



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!