Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Thoughts...

When I opened up my little word document to start working on today’s post I really didn’t have a good idea of what I was going to write about today. The truth is that I have a lot on my mind at the moment. Here is what I am mulling around today:

Our future and Kyle’s job
My Wine Tasting Party tonight!
Come Thirsty by Max Lucado – the recent chapter I read really hit a note with me
My family and the distance I am from them, I wonder constantly if they are happy
My great friends that I miss so much and Heather is pregnant! I so wish I was going to be there for baby #2!
Family
Truth
Books I am halfway through-
Good manners and etiquette – some behaviors just hit a nerve with me! But, not everyone seems to act appropriately or at least according to socially accepted “good manners”.
My dreams
Wreaths made of ping pong balls (Thanks Kimba…)
My blogs
My lack of work…
The economy and our president
People I know who are sick or have family who are sick and suffering

See! There is a lot going on in my mind today. Sometimes I wish I could just clear my mind completely – maybe I should go get a massage…

What about you? Do you have a million thoughts flying around in your head today?
Friday should be a relaxing peaceful day…the end of the work week with only glorious relaxation and homeyness to ponder on. Yeah, right.

I will be sure to take some pics at our Brown Bag Wine Tasting tonight so I can share our fun time with all of you! I’m sure I will be rushing home to make sure everything is just right and ready to go – it is so much fun to host a party!