Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Totally Awkward Tuesdays

Okay, by now you have probably heard of Tova's famous (or becoming famous) Totally Awkward Tuesdays. Check out the original one to learn the rules and play along.

Alright now, welcome to another Totally Awkward moment of my life - revisited!

Okay this one is short and sweet. When I was in college I had a 3 hour design lab that was twice a week. My best friend Heather had the same lab but it was the one before mine (this sucked but probably made us more productive in the end). As per usual, a teacher's assistant aka grad student ran the lab. Our TA was this interesting woman who was very very opinionated and loud. That is as polite as I can be. We did not dislike her but she was not always our favorite person. One day we both decided to blow off our lab and go to the mall in The City. Obviously Heather was missed in the earlier class but it wasn't really suspect I guess until I was absent in my lab (The TA knew that we were friends and roomates). So the TA asked one of my friends in the class to call me and see where I was. So I answer the phone to see my friend calling me and I find out that my TA is checking in on my location. Awkward? Yes! Well, mostly it was hilarious. The awkward moment came at the next lab... Yes I skipped your class for some cute shoes and new outfit!! Would I do it again?? Hee hee......what do you think??

Happy Awkwardness All!
Can't wait to read everyone's stories today!!