Friday, January 16, 2009

I feel the need. The need...for..tweed.

Any other The Office fans out there? I just wanted to let everyone know that I am going to be doing some revamping around here to jump start my new goals and bravery!

I have decided not to go into hiding..I am just going to make this blog what I want it to be and suffer the consequences!

So I have changed the title to Reflections of Moi so if you follow me it will be different now!

I am going to work on my new look this weekend so who knows what I might look like next time you see me!

Kyle and I have decided to go on the detox that we did about 2 and a half years ago and we are going to start that on Monday! So wish us happy unhealthy eating and joy as we prepare for our last days of carbs and preservatives! hee hee!!



On The Office...

I was laughing so much last night! I am completely in love with this show! I am establishing a list of my favorite Office moments ever - I might make it into a Thursday Thirteen entry - last night my fave moment was when Dwight and Andy were facing off and Jim oddly walks between them with his eyes on the camera! I didn't even mind when Kyle did the annoying rewind!

I thought it was a great episode - but I do think that there has been a slight change in the mood of the show with the last few episodes..any other Office fans out there???