Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

Friday again! I did this meme once before and I thought it was pretty fun when I didn't have anything interesting to post about. Enjoy and play along if you like! The bolded areas are my fill-ins.

1. Friends are the family we choose.

2. I am worried about my health; it's that of an 80 year old the last few years.

3. I'm ready for cold weather and gorgeous coats and scarves.

4. Burberry London is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells.

5. The oldest ornament I have is the one(s) my hubby and I bought with our tree two years ago.

6. Take some warm rice, cinnamon, sugar and butter, mix it all together and you have breakfast.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some chilling out after a busy two days and some much needed housework and gift wrapping, tomorrow my plans include shopping, baking and our Christmas Party with friends and Sunday, I want to sleep in and then relax and do nothing!

For more Friday Fill-in participants look here.