Tuesday, July 31, 2007

To Sanford I go!

Well, after some talk with the guys I work with and some deep consideration....
I decided to just take the test like I originally planned. I have time to study and get ready so I am going to just TAKE IT!

so, now that that is decided and in the mail I am pretty much locked in. The test is the end of
September so I will be getting geared up for it in the next month or so and then heading to Sanford (right outside of Orlando) to take the test. The other good thing is that 3 or 4 of the people I took the workshop with this weekend will be there as well so I wont be alone. We will probably get in touch and try to stay in the same hotel or something so we can agonize over the test together. I found out this weekend that there is a lot of comfort in knowing other people are going through the same thing.

Anywhoo- enough on that-

In other news......2 more days till the 24 year mile marker! Ugh...do I feel old....
My Mom even acted like 24 might as well be 52! Good grief! Where is my youth!

hee hee! Love ya'all! Can't wait to see all in August!!

-L