Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Crazy insane woman with no control

Ummm..so yeah. That is me. I am soooo outta control. I was doing sooo good and then I hit this week - the most dreaded of all weeks in any woman's world. I had lost 7 lbs which was 3 shy of my goal to lose before July 4. My next goal is my birthday and that goal hit a major road block last night and today and I blame it on....um, the fast food industry? My lack of self control? The Bright shiny lights of the neigborhood Taco Bell that flash and wave me in?
I am in such a rut - but I can't seem to stop. I love food. This is awful. I hoped that if I typed it and I saw it in print for all the world to read then maybe it would click somewhere in my mind...
MUST LOSE WEIGHT! FOOD IS EVIL! MCDONALDS IS NOT A FRIEND! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wrote this and then I read my Aunt Tracy's blog about her new outlook on health and diet and I am encouraged -

I have layed aside our book club book CHINA STUDY..maybe I will have to pick it up again and fix this crazy french fried way of thinking -

O' Cheeseburger!!! (Anyone know the veggietales Cheesburger tune?)
Just me?

I am a bottomless pit! I am never full! I am going to be a huge blob in my wedding dress if I do not get on track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooo! Dessert!

-L