Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Happy Holidays! Well, the day has finally arrived and I will soon be on my way to sunny Oklahoma (or bitterly cold Oklahoma-I will soon find out). I am so excited and yet I feel like Holly Hunter in "Home for the Holidays" my fave Christmas flick. I am sick as a dog and I am really not feeling the evening of travel that is upon me. I have been at home in bed the last few days and have just resurface to end the week with a half day at work and our holiday party. However I am excited about my actual flight because in a stroke of sweet Christmassy surprisement- Kyle upgraded my seats to first class. I dont think I've ever flown first class so I am rather excited. Although I must say that I do not support a society that segregates its people into classes-(okay, so I just watched Titanic). But, it will be fun to be in front of the elusive curtain on the plane. hee hee. What a sweet boy I have. And I promise to try not to let it go to my head- I also promise after this trip when I fly coach to tell people when I get there that "I flew coach for you". (this is only funny if you are an avid The Bachelor watcher and enjoyed the princesses snide remarks this season.)

Well, as of now I am "off-line" until the first of the year. So please reach me via phone or carrier pigeon. Can't wait to see you all! Have a Merry Merry Christmas!

Love ya!