Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Home for the Holidays

Well, it is one week and two days from my Christmas holiday at home. I am so excited! I just know that when I get there it will finally feel like Christmas and I can just wrap up in it! There is so much to look forward to! I can't wait!

Whew! Weddings are hard and frustrating work...I wish I knew a great wedding consultant.....that lived in Florida..or would be willing to temporarily relocate...hint hint....hee hee

There are like one bajillion things to think about and its all for one day. Would'nt it make more sense to spend a year planning for the whole future and not just this one day? But, what the hey! It's fun to obsess over clothes and colors. I just want location and time settled so the other fun can begin! I am really excited about the cake tasting. This sounds good enough to make all the stress of the whole event worthwhile!
Well, it looks like there is some work rollin' across my desk. Better get to it.

lata-

-L