Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yes Yes I know....

I have been under construction again. I just want a new look and am having trouble getting it perfect. You know how insecure I am about my appearance! I even have a poll going!

So here is my attempt at making my own header.... I think I love it but I am still a bit troubled over the size - I wanted 3 columns but it pushes the background so far out you miss it. Well, I have learned a lot so I guess it's not a total loss. I like the new look..let's see how long I let it stick around.

Not too much going on this week. Kyle and I have been whittling down our TO DO list of things to clean and organize before my Mom comes to visit this weekend. We are doing really good - although it is mostly Kyle doing everything. Love you honey! I am so excited for my Mom to get here - last time she was here with lived in the apartment and hadn't even dreamed of our little Harley yet! I can't wait to show her our home and introduce her to my little precious puppy.

So, that is all that is up today - I took all my posting time at lunch to work on my new header-
Have a fabulous Tuesday and you know what I will be doing tonight?

Watching the new episode or The Rachel Zoe Project - yay!! Love it!