Friday, September 05, 2008

Friday FUN!

I stumbled upon a blog the other day and discovered this website where you can Yearbook Yourself . You input your picture and select photos from different years with hairstyles of that year. Hope you have a good laugh at my expense and go and have some fun yourself!

Kyle and I got back from our trip on Wednesday night and were so happy to see our little Harley again. We had a great time and I will be posting about our Labor Day adventure really soon - I have lots of fun pics to share!

Please be patient with me as I go through my lovely comments you all have left on my auto posts I had set up during our trip. I can't wait to read what everyone has written and go and visit all my friends old and new! Thanks for stopping by! Now go and yearbook yourself!


1954

1960
1962
1966
1968
1974

Now a little torture for my favorite guy!

1954
19501956
1978

1962

1982