Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thirteen Dreams

First things first! I have to blab a bit about what a special day today is. 4 years ago today my husband and I had our very first date. We went to Chilis for dinner in our little college town and then we went for a romantic walk around the lake. Every year we go and relive our precious memory. If it wasn't for that I would probably never go to Chilis. It's okay I guess. So tonight we are celebrating our first date - cuz that is just the sappy kind of couple that we are. Love you honey! Happy first dateiversary!

Now...... 13 dreams of mine

1. Live in New York City
2. Have my own studio in my house
3. Go on an extended vacation to Italy
4. Own a summer home and spend every summer there as a tradition
5. Write a book
6. Learn to speak Italian
7. Participate in Shakespeare in the Park
8. Design my own home
9. Have an apartment in Paris
10. Go back to Hawaii with my husband
11. Design the interior of a yacht
12. Host a TV show
13. Lose all my excess weight and look like Heidi Klum

"Dreams are nothing more than Wishes and a Wish is just a Dream...Your wish could come true..."
-You've Got Mail soundtrack