Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I heart your blog!

Yay! So much fun! While I was on my little vacation I was given my very first blog award by Lisa over at JujuBoo. She first visited my blog through Blog Around The World. And now that I have been given this lovely award I just HAVE to pass it onto some more of my new and old bloggy friends! The award instructions are:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.

2. Link to the person you received the award from.

3. Nominate 7 other blogs ( or just take your award for fun! I passed it along b/c I have never had an award before! )

4.Put links of those blogs on your blog.

5. Leave a message on those blogs you have nominated.

Here are 7 Blogs that I Love!

1. Just a Girl

2.Through a Glass, Darkly

3.Something to Blog About

4.At Home ReDesigns

5.Dressing for Motherhood

6.Seriously

7.Karli & Kijsa

Thanks for having such interesting, funny and amazing blogs!