Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tick Tock Tick Tock

This week is already flying by! And we will be heading off on our trip this weekend. I am so excited to escape out of town for a bit and do some different things. I hope to have lots to share with you tomorrow. I have been working on a mistreatment for my bedroom as well as the kitchen! I am finished and cannot wait to share so stay tuned for that.
Also....I am going to get my hair done today (it has been FOREVER and a day) and I am so excited. I am hoping to do something kind of daring and different - but, I am almost positive that I will do something I have done before..just to be safe. I don't know why I am scared to be brave with my hair..I used to be kind of fearless! Now I am vain about the length and dont want to be kicking myself for chopping it off in some Victoria Beckham bob- because I soooo know that I would! Anywhoo! Thanks for stopping by and check in later this week for my big reveal of my window mistreatments (and kids some major mistreating has occurred!!) and my new hairdo!

happy tuesday!