Friday, August 22, 2008

(sigh) so glad it's Friday....

Not much to speak of today. I am mid project with my bedroom curtains. I had to run to the fabric store for a few more supplies yesterday. Hopefully next week I will have beautiful finished pieces of arty curtains to show off. For now I have fabric drapped over my curtain rod and...well, it is a work in progress. I'm not sure where I got this photo (if I kiped it from your blog or a mag that you know of then please forgive me - it is in my I LOVE THIS folder at work). If I ever have a similar space or the opportunity to make a similar/ identical space then I will be doing so. I love this! It is soooo relaxing, so beachish (word?)....Love Love Love it!
So, that is all I have for Friday. Hope everyone has a fabulous restfull weekend. Much Love-