Thursday, May 08, 2008

My perfect day would include these thirteen things....


If I had to paint you a picture of my perfect day, it would include these thirteen things. These are things I love and things that make me feel energized, alive and at peace.

1. A bubble bath

2. A good book

3. Brunch with friends at a great cafe'

4. A walk through beautiful gardens

5. A nice peaceful nap outdoors in a hammock

6. A cold fruity smoothie

7. Browsing shops at an outdoor mall

8. Taking my time getting ready for an evening out with my husband

9. A nice dinner in candelight

10. A great movie, munching on popcorn and laughing

11. A quiet moonlight walk with my hubby

12. Back to a good book

13. Crawling into bed with freshly washed sheets and snuggling



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!