Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Typical Tuesday

Thought I would share a picture today. This one is from part of our honeymoon which we spent on the island of Maui. We were hiking to a waterfall that was located off the road and we came upon this and thought it was so interesting.

Not too much going on today. I am enjoying my peaceful lunch hour before I have to get back to the most recent of deadlines to be gracing my desk. I love staying in for lunch because it is so much more relaxing than going out and fighting traffic although sometimes I just need to leave the building! I have a doctor's appt. this afternoon for some more pain management shots so that will be a break in the afternoon half of the work day. What stinks is that I have to get these shots and they make me feel so clammy and faint - my hope is that this time around they will also leave me feeling relieved and with less pain.

I guess I will leave it at that - have as fabulous a Tuesday as you possibly can!


-L