Friday, April 04, 2008

Whew! Where did this week go?

Okay Okay! I am alive and well just not bloggable this week I guess. The truth is that life has been pretty hectic of late and as of today at 11:34am I can breathe a HUGE sigh of relief because at that time this morning I finished the licensing exam I was taking in Tampa for my Interior Design License. You may remember that I took the test in its entirety last September in Orlando. Well, in January I found out that I passed 2 of the 3 sections and I immediately reapplied for the Spring test to take that failed section again. That was this morning and I feel okay about it but really not sure either way. I won't know till June or July so I do not plan to dwell on it. Like my boss says, you only have to pass them once so take them until you do and then you are licensed and it doesnt matter how you got there once your there. So, huge sigh of relief for that. Now Kyle and I are getting down to some spring cleaning in preparation for my Mom and her boyfriend, Mike to visit us next weekend. I am so excited. I will post some pics of our refreshed and spiffed up apartment as soon as we finish!

Have a fabulous weekend! Gotta go get dinner out of the oven!

leslie