Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Thirteen Favorite Films of all Time




This week I thought I would share my thirteen favorite films. From Comedy to Drama, these are my faves!

1. Life is Beautiful






2. That Thing Called Love





3. Pride and Prejudice





4. You've Got Mail





5. Emma



6. McClintock




7. The Importance of Being Ernest

the importance of being ernest


8. Sliding Doors




9. Pretty Woman



10. Notting Hill

Notting Hill




11. While You Were Sleeping



12. There's Something About Mary




13. Bridget Jone's Diary


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!