Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Wild Wednesday

Well, no nothing really WILD about today just thought it funny that I hadnt blogged yet even though life seems to be so crazy and out of control lately! I should have 5 or 6 blogs daily just to keep you up to date with the speed and agility that things in my life are going completely and horribly wrong. And also how they are going right.
But I wont depress you with the down sides. But here are a few great things!
1. My Mom is coming to visit on Friday and it's Wednesday so its super close!!
2. My test last friday went pretty well and I feel "OKAY" about it.
3. Our apartment is almost clean for my Mom's visit

A few prayer requests:
1. Please pray for Kyle's grandfather who has suffered a terrible stroke
2. Please pray for Kyle and his family through this tough time.

Have a blessed Wednesday!