Thursday, February 14, 2008

Something New from BloggyLand...

Thirteen Things I love about My husband, Kyle

1. He is typically easy going and adventurous
2. He is the most fun person to surprise
3. His laugh and his smile
4. He is intense when he really believes in something.
5. He is smart about money and finances
6. He looks great in a suit!
7. He loves me as much as I love him - Which is so so so much.
8. He believes in me.
9. He is a new christian who is coming to know the Lord better
10. He gets super excited about little things
11. He agrees to avoid chocolate because I am allergic and it can cause a reaction if he kisses me after eating it.
12. He took 800 pictures on our honeymoon to Hawaii.
13. He loves Chinese food and insisted we order some to our hotel room on our first visit to NYC.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!