Friday, November 28, 2008

'Twas the month before Christmas and all through the house...

Well, it's Christmas again and I have been busy decorating our house for the first time ever! It is much more fun to decorate a house than an apartment let me tell you!
There are little nooks and cranies and SPACE for decorations and I am so excited I could Pop!
Here is my fun sparkly tree! Thanks to some advice and a wee bit of push my friend convinced me I could be bit daring with my tree! I ran with it and now she (yes, my tree is a girl!) is decked out in glitter and as gorgeous as ever!

Meet Holly: (What?! You don't name your tree??)

I found some fun new ribbon and sparkly ornaments at Macy's last weekend (for 50% off!) and then I stumbled on the pieces in the top at one of my fave decor home stores Z Gallerie. I had to stop by Crate and Barrel for their funky ornaments too! Sooo exciting!

Lots more fun to come as I get some garlands and little nooks vamped up in holiday style. So stay tuned! And next week I hope to share a fun furniture redo with a piece I found last weekend!