Friday, November 21, 2008

Something New!




1. The last band I saw live was Kenny Chesney.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is Food, Family and The Parade!.
(if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is at the beginning stages - the list is made but the shopping has not happened.
4. Thoughts of Fall and cinnamon and the Holidays fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear a warm cozy sweater and pajama pants with fuzzy slippers.
6. Bagpipes are not my favorite instrument.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging with my husband, tomorrow my plans include a yard sale or two(?) and some holiday shopping and Sunday, I want to put up my Christmas Tree ( I know I know..it's not even Thanksgiving yet.)!

Check out more participants here
This was a new and fun idea. Go to the link above to get the fill in template and play along if you want!