Thursday, October 02, 2008

Thirteen Fun Fortune Cookie Fortunes

I love fortune cookies! I actually save them with the thought that someday I will think of something cool to do with them. I have always saved them and I think it's fun to look back through a box of memories and find little slips of paper fortunes that I liked and wanted to save.
Anyone else love fortune cookies? Here are 13 I found that I thought were inspiring, funny and sweet. Enjoy! I think I might go get some chinese take-out for lunch!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!