Thursday, October 09, 2008

13 Things you can't do when you have a back problem.


Not to be Debby Downer folks but this is my list today. Here are the things I can't do anymore. Somethings I really miss and others...well, let's just say I don't mind too much. I am just so ready to feel better.
1. PAINT MY TOE NAILS ( I guess I will just have to go get a pedicure!)

2. DO LAUNDRY

3. GET SOMETHING FROM A BOTTOM SHELF

4. PLAY WITH MY PUPPY IN THE YARD ( This is because I can't bend over to get the toy)

5. GO BOWLING ( this is not a major tragedy since I hate bowling but it can be fun with friends and I would rather play than watch)

6. RIDE A ROLLERCOASTER

7. TRY ON 80 THINGS AT A CLOTHING STORE

8. UNLOAD THE DISHWASHER (What a shame.)

9. GO GOLFING WITH MY HUSBAND

10. EXERCISE ( I miss this - so does my fatty fat tummy!)

11. PICK UP ANYTHING!

12. WEED THE FLOWERBED

13. RIDE A BIKE