Friday, June 08, 2007

You're Invited!

Well, not to pat myself on the back or anything..but, I have ordered my invitations! (and the crowd goes wild HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA).
In case you haven't noticed - this was an ordeal and a half! But, they are ordered along with other tiny details that seem to be creeping out of every corner.

Good news though! I have applied for my licensing exam and once i get this
wedding stuff tamed down a bit it will be a gung ho! Study session kinda summer!
Ah..those lovely humid summer days..a lemonade in one hand..a 10 pound study guide in the
other..(sigh)...

Have a great weekend ya'all!

Shoutout to my Bridesmaids who are doing wedding stuff (dress fittings) in Tulsa w/o the bride!
Shoutout to my hubby to be who is the silliest and sweetest guy i know!