Saturday, January 26, 2008

Working Girl

Well, I am sitting here at work on a SATURDAY!!!!!!! Seriously..who am I?
The reason I can blog while I am here is because I am waiting for my computer to render an animation that I am working on for a project. I am the only one in the office and I am singing along with my radio, "I am the king of wishful thinking....." (Not sure who sings it but it was on Pretty Woman and always reminds me of it). So these last two weeks of work have been really crazy, for the first week I was so excited and felt like the stress and added responsibilities were a good thing. The second week when I am loosing sleep at night and unable to leave work at work I feel a bit differently. Thats what I get for taking on a challenge. I am working on a program that I havent used since college and I am trying to do something for a big job we are working on that no one else in my office has ever done. This would be an awesome learning experience and great thing for the company if only there wasnt an ever closing in DEADLINE. I think that DEADLINE is a great word for what it means..don't you? I never really thought about it before.
Well, that is what is going on with me at the moment....working on a Saturday (at least I am in jeans and a t-shirt!)
Thats all I got for now....

Have a good weekend-

L.Hall