Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Date with Disney

Well, it took me a whole week to get to writing a blog about my day at Disneybut here goes...
Kyle and I were lucky enough to have the chance to meet up with some friends who were in Orlando for the weekend. My dear friend Pam and her husband Patrick along with her amazing parents Gary and Cindy. We met up with them at Disney's Animal Kingdom park for a day of fun! We actually met up with them while getting onto the tram to head to the park. It was pretty fun to "run into" them there. It is always so good to see friends and Pam is one of my best friends in the whole world. In fact the last time I had been at Animal Kingdom was with Pam and all of my girlfriends for our Senior Trip in high school. Her brave parents took six of us girls on the trip of a lifetime. We all reminisced a bit during the day.


Pam and I at the Bug's Life 3D show inside the Tree of Life.

Here is the crew at Rainforest Cafe for dinner after a rainy afternoon.


Here we are in front of the Tree of Life.

Pam and Patrick as bugs.



The Poncho Posse at the crazy swirly ride in dinoland. This time we all rode it but, when they went for the second round, a few of us backed out. Wow, what a rough rollercoaster!

Well, that was just a short little look at what was a great day of catching up and laughing with friends. We had such a wonderful time, it was the perfect way to spend a day at Disney.

Well, maybe I will get a bit more posting done this coming week. Work has been MEGA hectic lately. Good and busy with growing responsibilty...but it cuts into my carefree lunchtime blogging. Have an awesome weekend -

Much love-

L. Hall