Thursday, May 10, 2007

I have spread my dreams beneath your feet;tread softly for you tread on my dreams. -Yeats

Another week is flying by me and I am sooo thankful - it seems like everyday I get more anxious and excited for November. Yes there is a ton of things left to do and to decide but I just cannot wait for it to get here. 6 months away!! Sometimes I can barely believe it.

Kyle and I are really getting into the groove of handling wedding decisions and we have seemed to find our niche when it comes to details and understanding each other's views on the event. Sometimes I think it should be called Project: Hawaii b/c it seems as if we both wish we had a fastfoward button we could press and release just as we are getting off the plane in Maui. (sigh) But then we would miss all the fun wedding stuff which I am just having a blast doing. It seems like everyday there is a new idea or something comes in the mail or someone leaves a message on the wedding website... Okay, I get it - I am gushing-

So, I have been considering something lately and I think it might be a good idea- you all know that I have this dream of being a writer- well, i had this idea to possibly put some parts of my more recent writing project on the blog and kind of see if I can spur a little more enthusiasm from my little creative forum here. I tend to write a bit and then leave it for 6 months so I am thinking that this might be a good inspiration for me. So I am tossing around the idea of starting another blog and linking it to this one that would have this on it OR just posting a few chapters, etc. here- We'll see if I can work up the nerve to do it-

Happy early weekend to everyone and my prayer request for today is that you Okies would send some of that rain our way before the whole state is ablaze.

Love ya-

-L