Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Going to the Chapel and We're gonna get married..

Well, I guess I'm going to the Beach instead of the chapel but who cares~
So I am blogging today to basically say that I wish November 3 was tomorrow because I am just getting so excited. All i see is wedding. All I hear is wedding. I am officially obsessed.

So far the wedding website has received rave reviews and I am so excited that people liked it!

The guys clothes have been applauded by the groomsmen so I am happy that they aren't hating what Kyle and I picked out.

A prayer request:
As some of you might know, I have had a few health problems lately and I just wanted to ask
if you would keep me in your prayers the next few weeks as I have some tests and things done. I'm a little nervous so - please just pray that things would go well and the results will be helpful.

Happy Wednesday!

-L