Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Engaged

Hello all! Well, if you haven't heard yet - Kyle and I are engaged! He proposed last Wednesday night. We went to the Melting Pot and the waiter brought the ring out on the dessert plate. Then Kyle got down on his knee and popped the question! It was really sweet and I was pretty surprised. Kyle of course made me call both my parents before we even ate the dessert - which was caramel fondue which Kyle requested because I couldn't have the chocolate one. It was so romantic - we had a secluded private kind of table and didnt see anyone but our waiter. It was so special. Although in all the excitement I did have to go back later and ask Kyle exactly what he said when he asked b/c I was sooooooo excited and hugging him and saying YES! that I don't know if I listened at all!

Well, now apparently - my groom and I are going to start planning our wedding! The cool thing is that Kyle really wants to be involved and help out. But for the next few weeks we are just going to relax and let it all sink in!

Alrighty- back to work/ daydreaming

-L