Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thirteen Things I didn't know


1. That my thoughts and words can truly impact other people's lives.

2. That I am not a "dog person" although I would like a dog sometime. "Dog people" kinda irritate me at the same time that I appreciate how much they can love the little mongrels...

3. I didn't know that people might really care what I thought.

4. I didn't know that growing up would be this hard.

5. I didn't know that marriage would be this.....wonderful, frustrating, suffocating, and amazing.

6. I didn't know that I was an eataholic..of maybe it's a foody? I didn't realize it was like a REAL problem.

7. I didn't know that at 24 I would feel like I was 58.

8. I didn't know that it would be so hard to move away from home.

9. I didn't know that I would have to (need to) make "new" friendships and bonds like the others I already had.

10. I didn't know that buying a house or a car would be soo mentally and emotionally frustrating.

11. I didn't know that I didn't know it all already

12. I didn't know that I might really have what it takes to make it in my profession.

13. I didn't know that I would be married and living in Florida at 24.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!