Friday, October 05, 2007

Going to the Chapel.....

"speak in a summer tone, pause in the afterglow, tenderly whisper my name, tell me once again, Why I am your bride so I can fly... pause in your busy day, look extra long my way, wink at me across the room, kiss me longer, touch my arm when I am by your side, So I can fly... oh how the little things strengthen my tiny wings, help me to take on the world, when you love me there's nothing I wouldn't try, I might even fly..."

My friend Amy has this on her blog and I love reading it. They are lyrics from a Sarah Groves song, "Fly". Amy was my childhood best friend and yesterday she got married! So this is a little shout out to the Happy Couple all the way in Carlos Paz, Argentina!! Congrats Amy and Claudio!!

It's pretty funny that we are getting married a month apart...


Speaking of my own wedding....yesterday was officially 30 days from the BIG DAY! On Tuesday we marched down to the courthouse and got our marriage license. It was very simple and took us about 10 minutes..but it seemed like the biggest thing ever!! So, we have the official documents!
And now we are wrapping up final details....
Rose petals, organze bags, palm trees, programs..... THE NORM.
We have finally got responses from invitations - less than half came via the mail in our prestamped envelopes but, we hunted them all down and I can finally invite my co-workers.

Everything else is going well. We are just taking things one day at a time and checking them off as we go!! So this weekend will be a busy one!

Hope everyone has a happy and safe weekend!

-L