Monday, October 22, 2007

The 12 days of Chistmas..ur..of our wedding

(Please try to hum the tune in your head while reading)

On the 12th day of our wedding my fiance' said to me, "We still need the two palm trees"
On the 11th day of our wedding my fiance' said to me, "Just 12 more days till we go to Hawaii"
On the 10th day of our wedding my fiance' said to me, "What more is left to do but get married!"
On the 9th day of our wedding my fiance' said to me, "You and your lists are driving me crazy"
On the 8th day of our wedding my fiance' said to me, "I think on Saturday we should go to Disney"
On the 7th day of our wedding my fiance' said to me, "When can I see what you got at your Bachelorette Party?"
On the 6th day of our wedding my fiance' said to me, "Why didn't we elope to Maui?"
On the 5th day of our wedding my fiance' said to me, "I CANT WAIT TO WEAR MY WEDDING RING!!!"
On the 4th day of our wedding my fiance' said to me, "We are almost a family"
On the 3rd day of our wedding my fiance' said to me, "OKay, now I am getting cold feet!"
On the 2nd day of our wedding my fiance' said to me, "I know we will be so happy!"
On the THE DAY of our wedding my fiance' said to me, "Leslie, Will you marry me?"

Okay, that was super fun to write but it took my whole lunch hour inbetween phone calls and such so I dont have time to write anymore. Hope you thought that was funny!

12 days!!!!!!!!!!

Yikes!!

Wahoo!!

-L