Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Love is in the air.....

"Love knows no limit to it's endurance, no end to its trust, no fading of its hope; it can outlast anything." 1 Corinthians 13:8

Happy Valentines all of you mushy love-birds! And Happy Singles Day to the others who are taping their exes pictures to punching bags.

So, first a mini-valentine to my funny valentine, Kyle. I love you sooo much honey! Can't wait to see you tonight and I am still trying to figure out the clues to my gift. Anyone got an idea? It's partially green and it's the title of a song. Yeah..I have no idea either. What is green? Grass and celery.

I hope everyone has a special and romantic day with their loved one whether they are staying at home eating hamburgers and watching a chick flick, taking a hot air balloon ride at twilight, or picnicing on the beach, or the old romantic tradition of dinner and a movie. I'll give one guess as to which we are doing!

Hugs and Hearts and all that "yucky love stuff".

(10 points if you can name the movie!)

-L