Friday, August 25, 2006

Addicted to love?.....no, purses.

Well, I guess we can add a new quirk to the list-

I am here to admit to all that I am addicted to purses. I looked at my closet this morning and I realized the truth. Not only am I addicted to the typical cute purse but I am now addicted to designer purses. Yes, friends..I have tasted luxury and there is no turning back. I spent over an hour today cruising( I have decided that I dont surf, I cruise...) the online auctions on the web for gorgeous designer purses............I am so hooked.

My city of New York, what have you done to me? I have no money!
MUST HAVE PURSES MUST HAVE PURSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a feeling that if I were really busy at work this week this addiction would
not have developed- I wonder if I can claim some sort of worker's comp for that?????

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$