Wednesday, July 08, 2009

In other words...it's time for a change.

This blog has for some time been a place for me to update photos and events in my life and on the occasion tell an embarassing story or two. I am not going to say that I will no longer do that but, I have just lost the desire to post about such things for a while and as you have seen I haven't had a desire to blog at all. I have been thinking about it for a while and debating whether or not I will just delete the blog and start something different. But, I have all my friends and readers connected here already and I am linked to all of your blogs through here so I hate to change everything and rebuild - so I am going to be working on a new look and a new format for Reflections of Moi, who knows! It might not even be "Reflections of Moi" anymore!
Hold on tight!