Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"There is something in every season, in every day, to celebrate with thanksgiving." -Gloria Gaither


glitter-graphics.com

Thanksgiving Blessings to everyone! Kyle and I are headed to Oklahoma to spend a holiday weekend with friends and family. We are having Thanksgiving with my Mother and her family in Grove on Thursday and then celebrating again on Friday at my cousin Tiffanie's house with my Father's family. On Saturday my parents are hosting a small reception in our honor for those who were not able to attend the wedding as well as for those who attended the wedding and want more cake! And on Sunday we have most of the day and then we fly back to warm Florida. I am a little nervous at the idea of snow on Saturday - although I am very excited...it just sounds a little colder than I was planning for! I guess I will have to throw in a few more layers and a scarf for the trip! Lots of love and Happy Holidays to everyone!
Take care and God Bless!

L. Hall