Wednesday, April 12, 2006

sup'

okay so the news of late is that the fabulous and remarkable Pamela got married last weekend to our dear Patrick. I was lucky enough to travel the thousands of miles home to see all my friends and watch the two love birds tie the knot. Sadly I had to leave Kyle behind this trip but he was glad to see me when I came back and I was ecstatic to see him! Somehow going home changes everytime I go. I am so glad to get there and so eager to get back to Florida. I miss Oklahoma and all my pals but, Florida is Kyle and I just have to be wherever he is.

But- weddings sure do get you in the wedding mood (wishing, planning, and dreaming moods)!
Maybe some day-

But, we already know who is next don't we???? Brittany is gonna be the next to tie the knot and Heather is of course going to be a little mommy before the month is out!

Love everybody( or atleast Sara b/c she told me she read my blog once)

"May happiness touch your life today as warmly as you have touched the lives of others."

Leslie